Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Man






I saw this on someone else's blog and thought it looked pretty fun.....




MY MAN!
  1. Who is your man? Chris

  2. How long have you been together? including dating, about 7 years.

  3. How long dated? 3 1/2 years

  4. How old is your man? 25

  5. Who eats more? Chris most of the time. But I can keep up when I want.

  6. Who said "I love you" first? I think I did.

  7. Who is taller? Chris

  8. Who sings better? DEFINITELY Chris

  9. Who is smarter? It depends on the subject.

  10. Whose temper is worse? It depends on the situation. In traffic... Definitely Chris. Neither of us have a bad temper at all, I think.

  11. Who does the laundry? Mostly Me but Chris helps.

  12. Who takes out the garbage? Chris. Always Chris. Before we got married my Grandmom told him he had to. Thanks Grandmom.

  13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Chris, Only because it is closer to the door. Wherever we are Chris sleeps closest to the door no matter what side it is.

  14. Who pays the bills? Me.

  15. Who is better with the computer? Depends on the program but mostly Chris is better.

  16. Who mows the lawn? Chris. Always Chris.

  17. Who cooks dinner? What is this "cook" word you speak of. What does this mean? he he he! We don't cook as much as we should. However, Chris is a much better cook than I am but I am learning. We share this responsibility a lot and I am trying to do it more. But I never grill. The grill is Chris'.

  18. Who drives when you are together? Chris, almost always. I have gone weeks without driving and hardly realized it.

  19. Who pays when you go out? It doesn't really matter because it is all the same account but I normally carry the diaper bag instead of my purse so he is the only one who has money when we go out. Long answer to say Chris does.

  20. Who is most stubborn? Depends on the subject. We both are about certain things.

  21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me. Chris is never wrong.

  22. Whose parents do you see the most? Usually it is about the same but because of some circumstances this year we have seen mine more.

  23. Who kissed who first? Chris kissed me.

  24. Who asked who out? He asked me out.

  25. Who proposed? Chris. He got down on one knee and gave me a dozen roses with the ring in the middle of them. It was a really fun and wonderful evening.

  26. Who is more sensitive? For Sure... ME!

  27. Who has more friends? That is a hard one. I feel like most of our friends now are OUR friends not mine or his.

  28. Who has more siblings? Chris. He has one sister.

  29. Who wears the pants in the family? Chris. Thank Goodness.

Alright, if you have a blog I want to know about your man!!! Spill It!

No comments: