Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New Book

Celebration by Fern Michaels was good! It is everything you want from Fern Michaels - Sweet Puppies, Strong Woman, and Crazy Circumstances. I am still amazed at her imagination and creativity. I would never be able to weave the incredible webs she weaves.

I am going to say, again, in case anyone ever wants to read her books, that she is not a Christian writer. Great morals involved but not all the Christian morals are followed. Just be aware!

Next up, a book that I have no idea how it got into my house or when it got onto my bedside table. It just looks interesting and I decided I wanted to try something new. So, I am now reading Catching Genius by Kristy Kiernan.

From reading the reviews in the book, I think this is her first novel. Which is great for me because if I like it I can look up a few more of her books.

I will let you know how it goes!

No comments: