Monday, April 4, 2011

Books

The next book that I read was Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks.
I am a little behind on that one since it came out in September of last year but I really liked it.

It was a little different and it had a little kick at the end that I was not quite expecting.

As always, I definitely encourage you to read any Nicholas Sparks and this one is no different. I thought it was great!! I gave it to my friend Elizabeth and I think she had it read in about 3 days because she could not put it down. :-) hehe! Sorry Keith!

Right now I am reading a book that my friend Rachel gave me to read. It is called A Time to Dance by Karen Kingsbury. I have heard good things about Karen Kingsbury but I have never read any of her books. So far - I like it. I will let you know how it goes!

No comments: