Monday, August 2, 2010

Getting Your Hair Done

OK, I have got to finish up with our vacation pictures.....

Yes, our vacation was about 3 weeks ago. Give me a break, please!

SO, did you know that Hannah does hair?
Well, she doesn't really do hair per say. She was just a little nervous about laying back and getting her hair washed like the "big girls" (the ONLY time my mom and I would like to be referred to as the big girls.. thankyouverymuch!) and so Daddy thought it would be a nice idea to let her pretend to wash his hair in the sink while Hannah was waiting for her turn.
He later realized it wasn't that great of an idea.

Hannah had fun, though. And absolutely laid back to get her hair washed. (I have no pictures of this because everyone but Hannah and I left and she would only do it while she held my hand and squeezed the circulation out of it during. No hand circulation = No picture)

4 comments:

JoniDH said...

Really great pictures - Hannah is SO funny. She is okay with giving "the pain" but not very brave in getting "the pain"...

Wendy said...

That is great. At first it looked like Chris might be taking a siesta...but then not. :)

love
AW

Wendy said...

That is great. At first it looked like Chris might be taking a siesta...but then not. :)

love
AW

Betty said...

Chris, it wasn't that bad.....