Saturday, March 29, 2008

New Book


Well, today I finished Pretty Woman by Fern Michaels. I really really liked it and would definitely recommend it. It is about a woman's strength. I enjoyed it a lot. I don't know if I have told you, but Fern Michaels seems to put in most, if not all of her books, a "spirit." I don't know if that is the right word. In her books there is always a person who has passed on watching over someone. It is never scary and acutally it never seems weird. But it makes things a little more interesting. Hard to explain but just another unique thing about Fern Michaels.


Well, once again, I have 5 books beside my bed waiting for me to read and guess what I do.... I bought one.


This is what happend. I just went by the books at Kroger tonight and I saw it. Yes IT!! Hokus Pokus by Fern Michaels. Remember? The next one in the Sisterhood series. If you don't, check out this post from January. Anyway, in the last book in the series it said Hokus Pokus would not be out until April. I was SO excited to see it.


Normally, I need a couple of days after I read a book to think about it before I start another one. I know that sounds a little crazy, especially considering the kinds of books I read, but I just like to think about what happend and what may be happening if the story line went on... ANYWAY, I was so excited about this one that I have already started reading it - The same day I finished the other one.


As usual, I will let you know how it goes.........

No comments: