Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Play Room

We have a door for our little closet.

We have molding.
(Is it "crown" molding even when it is on the bottom?)

Once again, I say, YIPPPPEEEEEEEEE!!!


Wendy Worley said...

I believe it is called base boards:) But they too can become very fancy if you get to choose which style you would like. The room is coming along great! When do we get to see it???

Grandmom said...

Looking good. I know you are anxious for it to be completed.