Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Zebra..


So Hannah got a new dress. She wanted to wear it SO bad and so we decided that she would wear it in her Thanksgiving Program at school.

At the Thanksgiving Program each class dresses up. The 3 year old class are Turkeys. My class is Pilgrims. And Hannah's class is Indians.

When I told her to tell someone what she was going to dress up like at her Christmas program... she thought for a minute... hummm... ? A Zebra ?

Then I found out that they would be getting up and down on the floor and sitting criss-cross applesauce on the stage in front of a lot of people and I convinced her to wear it the Wednesday night before to the church building for worship.

Conclusion to this story? - At the Thanksgiving Program this year - there will not be an Indian Zebra!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I love the Zebra dress Hannah!!!
Love
AW