Wednesday, May 9, 2007

My Bad Habit

Okay Haley!!! I have really not been avoiding this. I have just been trying to think of the one that I want to blog about. I have many bad habits around the house. I pretty much have a hard time disciplining myself to get house work done in general, mainly because I feel so tired!!! Hummm, you think exercise may help that??? Time.. I need Time!!

Moving on... I think my worst are the floors. I really don't like sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, anything! When it is cleaning day (which is not as often as it should be) I ask Chris to do all the floors and I will do the rest! It usually works.

My most frustrating household chore is cleaning the bathrooms. I have all white everything and I swear I can not get them clean! I think I have cleaned them but then there is something else I can't get. I see EVERYTHING on those floors. It drives me insane. If I ever get to pick out my own tile in the bathrooms I will not pick solid white!!

I tell Chris that if we could just hire someone to do the floors and bathrooms for me, I can cover the rest. ...... No Go on that one .......

OK, anyone who has a blog and has not told what their bad habit is yet .. TAG you are it. Spill it. Inquiring minds want to know.

1 comment:

4mcknatt's said...

Okay, you have now reminded me that I too despise cleaning my bathroom. It seems to be the only place that I completely rebel against and rarely clean. Isn't that terrible! I have too many bad habits when it comes to housework. If only I had that maid..... Haley