Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Playing Hookie

Monday night Hannah did not sleep well because she was coughing most of the night. It was that deep chest cough. This means that Chris and I did not sleep well either. We knew she did not feel good so we decided Hannah would need to stay home onTuesday. Because of the circumstances we decided it would be best for me to stay home instead of him this time. Hannah never ran a fever, never stopped eating, and did still sleep. So I talked to the nurse at the pediatrician's office and they said that they probably did not need to see her unless she stopped eating or had a fever but they did recommend some over the counter stuff. Needless to say Hannah seemed fine all day.. of course! She coughed a lot which I know she didn't like but she was still herself.

We.....
Found our tongue.
Played Peek a Boo.
Watched TV.
Did laundry.
and Talked on the phone.

Of course I was there to document it all!! What a crazy day.
I "picked" on her all day saying she was just faking to stay home from school!!
























No comments: