Friday, May 25, 2007

Sesame Street Personality Quiz

So, I was reading someone else's blog and found this quiz. I am not sure that my results are exactly accurate but it was fun anyway. I am an Ernie!

You Are Ernie

Playful and childlike, you are everyone's favorite friend - even if your goofy antics get annoying at times.

You are usually feeling: Amused - you are very easily entertained

You are famous for: Always making people smile. From your silly songs to your wild pranks, you keep things fun.

How you life your life: With ease. Life is only difficult when your friends won't play with you!
The Sesame Street Personality Quiz

Ladies, click on the link above and take the quiz. Tag your it.
I want to know your Sesame Street Personality!!

3 comments:

4mcknatt's said...

I am a Big Bird...I didn't know how to get it to my blog. Haley

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Just wanted to let you know that I took the quiz and it says I am Bert! That is a hoot! It pretty much describes me to a tee. Thanks for the laugh.

JoniDH said...

I'm an Ernie, too......hum......