Sunday, September 14, 2008

New Book


I have finished Fast Track by Fern Michaels. It was great. Another one in the Sisterhood series! Again, it is a good guy vs bad guy book (as all the sisterhood books are) so there is a little crude language and some adult content but not too bad.

When I was looking up on Amazon to see when the next book in the series is coming out, I saw that there are actually 2 coming out in the series on September 30th (the SAME day Nicholas Sparks' The Lucky One is coming out - Yipppppeeeee!). Collateral Damage is the next one in the Sisterhood series and then Final Justice is the one after that. I think they all come out on the same day so I will be ALL SET for my maternity leave.

While waiting for that day to come, I am reading Hey Good Looking by Fern Michaels. I think I got this one for Christmas last year and I can not believe I still have not read it. (One day, I will have to share a list of the books beside my bed I need to read, and the list of books that I want to read and just don't have yet - CRAZY!)

Of course, I know this one will be interesting. Remember, Fern Michaels has a GREAT imagination! As always, I will let you know how it goes.

No comments: