Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy Birthday..








.. to my Handsome Husband!

On this day 28 years ago, I feel like God had Chris and me in mind, together.

This day is so special to me, it is the day that the love of my life was born.

Chris,

I wish you a wonderful birthday. A wonderful week. A wonderful lifetime of happiness.
I thank you for your love, for your smile, for your loyalty, for your hugs and kisses, for your joy, for your christian example, for your leadership, and for being the best leader of our family - along with numerous other things!

Happy Birthday!

I Love You!

4 comments:

JoniDH said...

Happy Birthday, Chris!
I Love You, too!

Grandmom said...

Happy Birthday Chris! Check your mail box when you get home. We Love you!
Grandmom & Grandpop

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Chris, you rascal! We love you and are so glad you have blessed our lives!!
p.s. I thought that first picture of Chris was Justus!

Wendy said...

You are very blessed

love
aw