Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Too Much Information

So, I have been trying to decide on things to blog. Today I sat down to try and do a collage and after an hour and it still was not done, I gave up. Then I read my friend Patrice's blog and I had not done one of these tag things in a while so... I thought ..... why not. It will be fun!!

Here we go.


What experience has shaped you most and why?

Getting married. For sure! Learning to be more than just a christian woman but to also learn to be a christian wife and mother has been an indescribable experience. And then to see a man grow into such a beautiful christian husband and father is breathtaking. This experience hasn't ended and is getting more and more amazing.


If you had a whole day with no commitments, what would you do?
I would sleep in, eat my favorite foods all day (even late at night), read, blog, call and email friends, have a girls afternoon, and go visit some people that I want to give hugs to.


What food or drink could you never give up?
Diet Coke, Doritos, French Fries dipped in ranch dressing


If you could travel anywhere, where would it be and why?
Somewhere in the country.
Somewhere I have not been.
With Chris (alone)!!
((The place that has always attracted me most is Seattle, WA but I am not sure why.))


Who do you have a crush on?
Besides Chris...
Michael Jordan (before I knew about his gambling problem)


If you were leader of your country, what would you do?
PRAY!
But please know - I don't want the job!


Give me one savory recipe that doesn’t include cheese.
French Breakfast Puffs


What did you think you were going to be when you grew up?
A High School Math Teacher (preferably algebra and geometry)


If you could spend just one day in someone else’s body, who would it be?
OK, so do I just get the other person's body? If so, Kelly Rippa - I think she is pretty.
Or do I get to be a fly on the wall of that person's brain? If so, Hannah. What is she thinking?



Which woman writer, living or dead, do you admire most?
Francine Rivers. She has written books that have changed my life. Oh to have the faith of Hadassah!


What character trait inspires you the most?
Prayerful.


What is your favorite kind of music?
This one is tricky. In my heart of hearts, I am an R&B/Dance Music fan, however, those do no always talk about very nice things so I don't listen to it. These days my favorite for the family are the groups A Capella and Zoe, mainly because my heart sores when my children are singing that music. Thanks to Chris, I am also a country music fan.


What is one fact about you that most people who know you wouldn’t guess?
That at one point in my life I was sure God had a plan for me to be single. God brought Chris into my life very shortly after that conclusion and proved I must have heard Him wrong.


If money were no object, what's one thing you don't own now or can't afford to do that you'd like to have or do?
ONE THING?
For me, I would like to have a kitchen remodel so I can fit more guests in comfortably.
To do, I have a friend right now that is trying to adopt or have children. I would fund whatever it is that she needed in order to do one or both of those things.

PRETTY FUN!!!
Consider yourself tagged... Your turn to answer the questions. Copy and paste in your blog. If you do it let me know so that I can go read!!

No comments: