Wednesday, June 6, 2007

100 Things about Me!

Part Three

71. I can not change the sheet on Hannah's bed. Really. Can NOT do it!
72. I really enjoy taking pictures. Just every day pictures, not just on special occasions.
73. I get very hyper if I think I am going to be late. I just might hate being late.
74. Hate is a strong word. I try not to use it often, if ever.
75. When I am being rushed, I am not a fun person to be around, and I can rarely make decisions.
76. I eat a bowl of Cheerios just about every morning. (Sometimes I don't have time because I woke up late.)
77. I have a lot of unfinished projects in my house.
78. I still like sending and receiving snail mail.
79. I hardly ever, if ever, have to take out the trash. Chris always does it.
80. I am really not fond of cleaning floors. Any floors. Carpet. Hardwood. Tile. Whatever.
81. I think the worst part of unloading the dishwasher is the silverware.
82. Since Hannah has been born, I feel exhausted on a regular basis. I didn't feel that way very often before.
83. I can not figure out a way or a time to exercise, even though I really really want to.
84. I have taken some advice from a close friend who said that you should be careful to say "I can't wait until..." when talking about your children. I feel this was great advice and has helped me to enjoy more than I might have otherwise.
85. I like Disney Movies.
86. I use to collect miniature tea sets.
87. When I am sitting at my desk at work, I take my shoes off.
88. I enjoy peaceful nights outside.
89. I long to be beside my husband all the time.
90. Since Chris and I work in the same place, I hardly ever drive anywhere anymore.
91. I am not sure we should worship, be baptized, or anything for God because we want to go to heaven. I think we should long for a relationship with God and want to follow His word because He is who we love and who gave us all we have, including His Son to die on the cross for our sins, AND then an added bonus to that is heaven. I struggle to be sure my worship is not for selfish reasons.
92. I enjoy showing love.
93. I enjoy my life.
94. I hardly ever listen to music unless I am in the car.
95. I lived in West Virginia for 4 months of my life. I did not have a good time.
96. I had a close friend die in a car accident when I was a junior in high school. Her picture is up in my home. I think of her often.
97. I think I would love Niagara Falls. I have never been.
98. I like tradition.
99. I like to know what is coming next. I am OK with routine.
100.I am thankful to Haley for challenging me to do this. It was a little hard actually putting some of them out there for all to see.

Here it is.... I agree with Haley, I think we should all do this!!! Go for it!

No comments: