Monday, June 25, 2007

Favorite Friday


So, it has been a crazy weekend. I know that this is Monday and I am just now getting around to Favorite Friday. Whew, I have been going thru blog withdrawal. So much going on, so much to tell. And then next week I will be on vacation... what will I do????

Anyway, first things first! Last week's Favorite Friday was Favorite Season, in honor of the first day of summer being so recent. I had a hard time with this one. I knew it would not be winter. I like wearing my winter clothes but I only like wearing them once or twice so winter is WAY too long for me. I don't like being cold. There are lots of things I really like about Spring, Summer, and Fall but I think I will have to say, despite the allergies, I like Spring best! Not too hot, not too cold, rain showers, flowers blooming, and summer vacations coming soon!!

No comments: