Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dishwasher Detergent

SO, we ran out of Dish- washer Detergent, I did not want to wash everything by hand, and we are a little short of the funds right now.

SO, I looked up ways to make my own Dishwasher Detergent and I just happen to have all of the ingredients already.

SO I did it!

Here is what you need:
A container
1.5 cups Borax
1.5 cups baking soda
1 cup table salt

Here are the directions:
Put all ingredients in the container and shake well.
DONE!

I did see where the salt is the scrubber so if you want to add a little more then that would be OK. Also, you can use White Vinegar as the rinse agent if you want.

The Detergent I made for washing our clothes turned out great so I hope this will be just as good. It is definitely cheaper, even if I did have to buy all the ingredients!

Let me know if you try it and how it goes!

No comments: