Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tag!

My friend Kelli tagged me and so I think I am going to try it. There have been a few of these I have wanted to do lately and I just have not gotten around to it so ..... I am getting this one done for sure!

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you. 2. Post the rules on your blog. 3. Write six random things about yourself. 4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. 5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog 6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Six (6) Random Things about me in no particular order:
  1. I have gotten my hair cut by the same person in NC since I was in high school and I am scared to have it cut by anyone else. This is why my hair only looks OK for 6 weeks every 6 months. I really need to find someone local!
  2. I really like cereal. But I don't like all cereal. My favorite is Cheerios. Plain. No, I do not mean Hunny Nut. I like Plain Cheerios. NO, I do not put sugar on them! Just Cheerios and milk! Yummmmmmy!
  3. I am not a big fan of concerts. They are just not that great to me. I think it is because I don't know enough of any one person's songs to really know what it going on. If you don't know the songs at a concert, it is not like you can learn them there. You can't even understand the person on stage. However, I believe there are a couple of exceptions to this. I could definitely go see the Eagles if they were playing their old stuff and I could probably handle seeing an American Idol tour as long as I watched all the shows!
  4. I learned how to eat chicken from the best! My Grandpop. AND, I do not leave ANY chicken on the bone. None. At all. He taught me well.
  5. I think that people who "entertain" us get paid way too much money. And I think they get paid that money because of us, the people, who are willing to spend so much money on it. Vicious Circle. I wish there was a way to regulate it. I wish we didn't want to put our money into that. I worry that we show where our heart is by what we give our money to. What does that mean about me?
  6. I really like taking pictures. Not sure if you all knew that about me?
Well, Kelli tagged most of us TN Girls (except Laura but she doesn't check hers enough) so I will go with a few others: Sara Jo, Kathy, LeeAnn, Melissa, Wendy, and anyone else who has a blog and hasn't done it yet!

No comments: