Friday, November 7, 2008

New Book


So, when you have a cold and can barely talk, much less sing, what do you do while you are feeding your newborn? You read your book - that's what. SO, it did not take me long to get thru Collateral Damage. It was great and just like the other Sisterhood books, remember it is a good guy vs bad guy kinda thing so there is some language in it. All of the sisterhood series books are just good reads. And once again, Fern Michaels has a really great imagination.

So, the next book I am reading I have been putting off (even though I have had more than one friend tell me it is good and even though I know I like the author) simply because of the name and the fact that I would have to tell you the name. I am just going to say it.

Don't Judge Me By The Name Of the Book I Am Reading
.

There.

I am reading Good In Bed by Jennifer Weiner. I have read her other books Little Earthquakes, In Her Shoes, and Goodnight Nobody and really loved them so here it is. Most of her books are about women. Not necessarily love stories but just about women. I enjoy them.

I will let you know how it is - don't worry!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

You are going to love this book!!!

Aunt Wendy