Sunday, November 2, 2008

New Book

Where the River Ends by Charles Martin was a different kind of book for me but it was good. I will say that it was not the greatest "postpartum" book. If you are even just a little weepy then this will really get you. At first blush you may not call this a love story but I have officially decided it is a love story. A love story that shows just how far true love will go.... all the way to the end. I am definitely interested in reading some of Charles Martin's other books in the future.

Has anyone read any of his other books and have a suggestion?

My next read is not going to be so emotional. It is the next one in the Sisterhood series by Fern Michaels, Collateral Damage. I am very excited. There is another one in the series after this one that "may" be the last one - they say. It comes out in January!

As always, I will let you know how it is.

No comments: