Sunday, August 12, 2007

Family Gathering




Well, this has been a crazy week. I officially know now, first hand, why Elizabeth FEARS the stomach virus. Gross. We have all now had it and hopefully it will be out of our home for good. Yuck!








Luckily we were all able to be well enough to meet up with our family this weekend and have a gathering. (I don't think we call it a reunion because it is not very big!) We try to do this once a year. We had a great time and you can tell that Hannah had lots of love and lots of nice talks and walks. It was so fun to all be together. This time is very special to me.

2 comments:

bettyd said...

Glad to hear everyone's feeling better. The pictures of Hannah with family are great, but the picture of her with her great grandfather is priceless. So glad you captured that. That will be a treasure to her later.

Libby said...

I hate that you guys got sick, but I'm glad that you had fun with your family.