Thursday, August 2, 2007

Thankful Thursday

#1 I am thankful for bulletins. Every Sunday and Wednesday we have a bulletin that we pick up when we go to worship. It helps Chris and I have very specific prayers. I really feel that there is something powerful for the person we are praying for and for the person praying when we can be specific and talk to our Lord about people by name. Prayer is always powerful but I think you know what I mean.

#2 I am thankful for the people who have been, are, and will in the future be inspired by the word of God to make music. Hymns touch me. They can make me so happy when I sing them that they bring tears to my eyes. And I just love watching Hannah be excited about singing songs about God. (And this is very odd since I couldn't carry a tune if my life depended on it... REALLY!)

#3 I am thankful for the hard work of my husband to help support our family. Chris really works hard Monday thru Friday at the office. He does his best to give the company the time they are paying him for and do everything to the best of his ability. He helps out with other's work when they aren't there. He pitches in even when he really doesn't want to. He is a real team player and a hard worker. I am blessed to be able to see this side of him, first hand.

No comments: