Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thankful Thursday

#1
I am thankful for my Christopher. He is so good to me. I have already started telling Hannah on a regular basis not to settle for anyone less that what her father is like. She should only have the best. I pray that Hannah finds someone who completes her the way Chris completes me. (I am not trying to quote a movie... I am serious.)

#2
I am thankful for those ergonomic keyboards. With as much typing as I have to do at work, if I did not have one, I would be hurting. I got something in my wrists that was very painful before Hannah was born. It wasn't carpel tunnel but I can't remember the name of it. Anyway, my company got me that keyboard and it has helped tremendously.

#3
I am thankful for calculators. When Chris and I are thinking of our budget or paying our bills or balancing the check book. I am not sure what we would do if we did not have a calculator. We would confuse ourselves and it would take three times as long. Craziness.

No comments: