Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Favorite Things

I know that Oprah has some very non-biblical beliefs. I do not support her every belief and every thing that she stands for. (I don't know why I feel like I have to say that every time I say I watched Oprah!)

Anyway, I watched Oprah's Favorite Things of 2007 show tonight. She had some great stuff on there. Let me tell you what they are:
  • Samsung Progressive HD Camcorder SC-HMX10C
  • UGG® Australia Classic Crochet Tall Boot
  • TOYWATCH Crystal and Colored Crystal Watch
  • Perfect Endings Cupcakes from Williams-Sonoma
  • Melamine Bowls, Measuring Cups and Spoons from Williams-Sonoma
  • The Artisan® Stand Mixer from KitchenAid Home Appliances
  • The Discovery Channel's Planet Earth DVD Set
  • Kai Body Butter and Body Buffer
  • CLARISONIC Skin Care System
  • Claus Porto Soaps from Lafco New York
  • The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
  • Breville Ikon Panini Press from Williams-Sonoma
  • HDTV Refrigerator with Weather and Info Center from LG Electronics Model LSC27991
  • Ciao Bella Blood Orange Sorbetto
  • Rachel Pally Swing Turtleneck and Sailor Pants
  • Scrabble Premier Edition from Hasbro
  • United Artists 90th Anniversary Prestige Collection
  • Shaklee Get Clean™ Starter Kit
  • O’s Guide to Life
  • Josh Groban's Noel CD














(( I highlighted and pictured the ones I would want if I could just have 5 of them. Go to Oprah.com, look at them, dream, and see which ones you would want if you could only have 5! Only picking 5 was hard.. I would have been better at picking 7 because I like those Ugg boots and the mixer too! ))

1 comment:

Over here, it's me said...

This is easy for me, if Opera Windbag likes it, I don't. Any celebrity, or non-celebrity that would openly support Barrack Obama for president make poor choices in my opinion. Same goes for supporters og Heilary Clinton, John "the Breck Girl Edwards", Al Bore and the whole lot of libs. OK I am through ranting now.

Daddy