Saturday, November 24, 2007

It is Official

#1 Fern Michaels comes up with some weird plot lines. I just finished Fool Me Once and it was a good book but, as I said, I crazy story line. In the first 30 pages there is a plan and execution of a bank robbery, a graduation, a wedding, a baby born, and a divorce. WHAT?? It was crazy. I couldn't put it down, though. I have to think about my books for a couple of days before starting a new one but be on the look out for a change in the "What I am reading now" section of this blog!! It should come soon!!

#2 I really really really love Hannah. I shared my croutons with her tonight. (I really like my croutons.) What is it about your kids and food? Food you would never want to share with anyone is suddenly theirs! Maybe that will help me loose some weight! he he he!!

2 comments:

JoniDH said...

And that, Mommy, is just the beginning of the sacrifices you will make for your children! And, boy are they worth it! Love you!

Over here, it's me said...

I will gladly share all of my favorites with Hannah, Tastykakes, Herr's Potato Chips, Philly Cheesesteaks, spaghetti, mashed potatoes, steamed Maryland Blue Crab, Lobster, shrimp (do you see a shellfish trend?), mushrooms, Three Muskateer bars, milk, crabcakes, corn, peas, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries.......

Papa Joe