Saturday, July 19, 2008

New Website

I have been looking for a way to better keep my recipes.

I have a 3 ring binder but it is hard to sort them and all the pages are a different size.

I have a recipe box but those little cards are not great for me.

SO, I decided to start a blog to help my organization. I am only putting recipes on it that my family has tried and likes. I am putting labels on the posts so that I can search for them later by main ingredient or other little items.

My Family's Recipes are there for you to see also. Feel free to try one and make a comment. I would love to know if you like or don't like it, why, and any hints as to how you made it different.

Remember, I am not a great cook so most of my recipes will be quick and easy and I did not make any of them up on my own. I will try to always tell you where I get the dish from.

The website it on my sidebar under Fun Sites as Our Family's Recipes.

Hopefully this will help my organization and can be fun for you too! Enjoy!

1 comment:

JoniDH said...

I love your new blog!