Monday, May 12, 2008

2 Products....

..... that You Need!!

(or at least I need them and so I thought I would share it with you!)

#1
The Chop Wizard
It really works and it saves me lots of time. The only thing about it that is different from TV is that if you want to chop in the smallest size blocks it is not quite as easy to do as the commercial. However, it is SO worth the little extra push and the pop sound it makes to get everything chopped up. I have chopped onions, tomatoes, celery, and other things and it has done wonderful!!

#2
The AquaDoodle
My Aunt and Uncle got Hannah one for Christmas (or birthday?) last year and she loves it. We have the travel one and we can use it in the car, during worship, or at a restaurant. It is great and you don't have to worry about a mess.

If you don't have these products I highly recommend you get them!!

(( BY THE WAY, this is the last day to vote!! If you haven't voted yet telling me if you think I am going to have a boy or girl, you only have a few hours left!!! ))

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mindy,
I love my chopper too! We call it the onion alligator! I gave one to my mother so she would not have to chop up so many onions, carrots, and celery for Thanksgiving dinner. It's amazing! I have chopped ham, apricots, red & green bell pepper, apples and tons more. I think every new bride should have one! Love, Julie C

Wendy said...

where do you get that chopper thingy?

Mindy said...

I got it at a department store! I think Belk. But I have seen it at others and at Target. I believe it is about $20.