Friday, May 9, 2008

New Book


I have finished Love's Healing Touch. As promised by Love Inspired books they are great, feel-good, light books. I enjoyed this one. It even had a small "twist" near the end that made me take it with me on the way to work and read it in the car to finish it because I really wanted to see how it ended.

We have joined a new local County Rec Center. I have gone a couple of times and walked on the tread mill. The first time I did it, I looked at my time and I thought I was going to have to stop after 10 minutes. I made it to the 30 minute mark which was my goal but it seemed like forever. Well, Thursday night when I went I decided that I would take a book that would make the time go by faster. (I didn't even look at my time until I had walked for 23 minutes - much better!) I had to pick a book that, at the beginning, would hold open semi well. This is how I picked the next book I was going to read. What would stay open the best on it's own at the beginning of the book. What a way to decide - huh?

SO, here we go with another Fern Michaels book. I am now going to read Late Bloomer. Let me tell you, in the preface I almost quit reading it. It was a little dramatic for my taste. A little "scary," for lack of a better word. However, it stopped with the details at just the right time and I am now moving on and enjoying it a lot so far.

As always, I will let you know.

No comments: