Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I know - It is Tuesday. I think I am still not caught up from our crazy week last week. I MUST go to be early tonight. I am so so tired, I can barely get myself awake today.

This week I spent $37.69 which sounds good for one week but considering what I spent last week - It is NOT that great.

Our budget has changed from $60 a week to the least I can spend. I need to try to spend as little as possible SO our meals may get a little simpler. I think one of the things I am trying is to stock up on frozen Pizza when it is on sale. One of the big Pizzas can be a meal for us and when they are on sale 4/$10 I just can beat 4 meals for $10 (that's not Ramen or something like that!).

Here is the menu for this week:

Monday: Chicken and Rice, Corn
Tuesday: BBQ Meatloaf, Potatoes
Wednesday: Pizza, Chips
Thursday: Softball - somewhere cheap on the way
Friday: Pound Pound Bottle
Saturday: Chicken Enchiladas, Spanish Rice
Sunday: Leftovers

To see other's menu plans check out Org Junkie! (There are lots of ideas there!)

No comments: