Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Book


Sundays at Tiffany's was good and a little different. If you are looking for something light and interesting this would be good. It is a quick read with short chapters. It is a sweet, different kind of love story. My Aunt said that she thought the author sortof rushed the ending. I agree with that. Something about the ending seemed a little quick and I feel like there were a few unresolved things. Anyway, it was interesting.

It was a something nice and light. Just what I needed between my Mark of the Lion series books. I am now reading the next book in Francine Rivers' Mark of the Lion trilogy. It is called An Echo in the Darkness. (The first one was A Voice in the Wind.) I am really excited about reading it. I have thought on the first one so so much that I am anxious to see what happens next!!

As always I will let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

You will LOVE the 2nd book!!!