Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Play Room





Yippeeee!! Yippeeee!! Yippeeee!! We are getting a play room. Chris keeps asking me when I am going to blog about it.

About 2 or 3 weeks ago we hired a contractor and he got started on finishing out a 230 square foot room in our house that will be a play room. It will be where ALL of the toys in our home belong! I am so excited. I think that this is really going to be the beginning of an organized home for us. STOP LAUGHING! I really think this little room could be the ticket! Please pray, for my sanity, that this is the ticket for a better kept and organized home!

ANYWAY, here are some of the before pictures. After the electrician inspector comes tomorrow I will try to get updated pictures on how the room looks now. You may be wondering from these pictures how big the room really is. It may be that you feel you can't get a real sense of the room since you never, not once, see the floor of the room. Well, Chris was trying to take the pictures in such a way that you wouldn't notice we had not gotten everything out of there yet!!

With that in mind, I think you can get the feel of it!!

3 comments:

bettyd said...

I know ya'll are so excited about getting the room finished. It will be a great place for toys, and with it being right off of the bonus room, a perfect place for a play room; however, with children, you can forget ever having an organized house again. (wow, long sentence) Before you know it, book bags, athletic bags, scouting "stuff" and big shoes will take the place of toys (not to mention the big toys they get later.) But it's all worth it! Glad the room is coming along. Can't wait to see it.

Libby said...

It could be worse. You could still have all of our junk in there!! I can't wait to see it all finished.

Ashley said...

I love some construction... and I hear you have a great contractor!