Saturday, June 28, 2008

New Book


The Undomestic Goddess was a good book. Definitely a great story about finding yourself, and finding love - all with a good bit of humor. I caught myself laughing out loud several times. Here is the thing about this book... It is a British book. It is set in London about people who grew up in London. That was probably written somewhere on the book but I just didn't realize it. SO, there were definitely words used in it that I don't use or see often like loo or bloody. Also, there is some foul language in it and it thru me a little. Be prepared for it if you read this book. The main character has a favorite word when she gets upset ........

Anyway, I was thinking of trying out some of the shopaholic series. Does anyone know if those are British too?

My new book is the next one in the Sisters and Brides series that my Grandmom is letting me borrow. It is Gift From the Heart by Irene Hannon. It is a Love Inspired book. I am sure it will be just as good as the last one I read. This is the #2 book out of 3.

As always, I will let you know how it goes.

No comments: