Monday, January 26, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

This week I spent $26.10 at Aldi and $35.93 at Kroger for a total of $62.03. $2.03 over isn't that bad but it proved my point - - DON'T buy anything that is not on the list. I was suckered by the image of Ranch Potatoes and bought a bag of potatoes for $2.99 even though they were not on the list or on the menu for this week. THAT put me over. I have GOT to stick to my rules!!

Oh Well, here is the menu:

Monday: Salsa Chicken, Green Beans
Tuesday: Hamburger Helper, Lima Beans
Wednesday: Chicken Enchiladas, Spanish Rice, Mexicorn
Thursday: French Onion Pork Chop Skillet, Corn
Friday: Taco Salad, Chips & Salsa
Saturday: Going to a friend's house for supper
Sunday: Sandwiches and leftovers

As usual, I will let you know how next week goes!
To see other's menu plans just go to Org Junkie!

No comments: