Monday, January 12, 2009

Our Sunday Pictures



Hannah has started making Sunday pictures more and more challenging. Not because of time. We usually have plenty of time to take the pictures. It is the stopping for 3 seconds to actually smile and let us take the picture. I have to remind myself that I wanted to do this so that I could see how my children grew and who they were week by week - this is not to get the perfect picture each week.

I think I will easily be able to tell by looking at Sunday Pictures which weeks were more challenging than others.

2 comments:

Betty said...

Beautiful children and so glad you have this plan to "capture" them each week. Hannah usually does a great job of looking at the camera, and it appears Justus is too!

Wendy said...

The crazy Sunday pictures make them special...

love you
AW and Mollie