Monday, March 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

So, I did it again this week. I decided to plan for 3 weeks. At a $60 a week budget, I have $180 to use for the next 3 weeks. This was the big week to get ready for the 3 weeks.

I spent $33.23 at Aldi and $84.10 at Kroger for a total of $117.33. I have got about $62.00 left for the next 2 weeks. I hope I can do it!!

Here is the menu for this week:

Monday: Chicken and Tomato Pasta Toss, Lima Beans
Tuesday: Chicken Enchiladas, Rice
Wednesday: Chick-Fil-A at the church building with friends
Thursday: Saucy Parmesan Chicken, Cream Corn Casserole
Friday: Ham and Swiss Stromboli, Zesty 3 Bean Salad
Saturday: Bruschetta Chicken Bake, Potatoes
Sunday: Supper at the church building with friends

(WOW! This must be Chicken Week. Didn't realize that until now - - I think we can handle it.)

To see other's menu plans check out Org Junkie! (There are lots of ideas there!)

No comments: