Monday, March 16, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I have $180 to spend over 3 weeks. I have spent $147.69 and this week I spent $33.69 for a total of $181.38. MAN, $1.38 over. Urggggg!! At least I was close!

I really really enjoy planning this far ahead. Even though it takes a little longer one week, it is so nice to not have to think the other weeks. I really like doing it this way.

Here is the menu for this week:
(Sorry, sweet hubby of mine, that it is SO late!)

Monday: Chicken Lo Mein, Green Beans
Tuesday: Cheeseburger Meatloaf, Potatoes
Wednesday: Fiesta Chicken Pasta, Zesty 3 Bean Salad
Thursday: Tuna Noodle Casserole, Lima Beans
Friday: Chili
Saturday: Eating over at a friend's. We are bringing Corn and Mac-n-Cheese!
Sunday: Leftovers

To see other's menu plans check out Org Junkie! (There are lots of ideas there!)

No comments: