Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Meet My Family

This past weekend we had our annual family gathering with my mom's side of the family in a small town called Rugby, TN. We had such a nice time. Here are just a few pictures of the family..Well, you know them. This is Hannah and Justus being entertained by their Daddy!

Let's start with the Rollercoaster Pictures - Shall we?
Mom and Dad

My Aunt Diane and cousin Andrew

My Grandmom and Grandpop

Here are some nice sweet pictures...
How I missed a Rollercoaster picture with my Aunt Wendy and my cousin Mollie - I have no idea. Very sad though.

I just love this picture.
Great Grandparents and Great Grandchildren.

And finally, the whole gang.
(Can you tell the camera was set up a little crooked?)

This is just the whole gang that was there. We were missing 4.5 families. It was very sad. It was such a fun fun weekend. We wish everyone could have been there. Hopefully Next Year!

5 comments:

JoniDH said...

I have a roller coaster of Wendy and Mollie - watch for it on my blog - soon. We DID have a great time. Love you and Miss you all.

JoniDH said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Betty said...

From the pictures, I'd say ya'll had a really good time. So glad ya'll can continue to get together. Hannah and Justus are really laughing hard in the picture with Chris. Not sure who came up with the "roller coaster" idea - but it sure is cute!

Wendy said...

I get spoiled every year! I always come away closer to everyone and closer to God.
And how did we come up with the roller coaster pics? Was it me or Chris? I think it's a new tradition!!!
love you and miss you all,
Aunt Wendy / Wendy

Mindy said...

I think, technically, Justus started it because he always smiles when he puts his hands up and so we did that with our picture and then I think AW said it looked like rollercoaster and ..... here we are ..... with rollercoaster pictures!