Monday, April 6, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

This is week #3. My budget for 3 weeks is $180. For this last week my budget was $42.31. I spent $12.99 at Aldi and $32.93 at Kroger for a total of $45.92. I was over by $3.61 but I knew I was over and I bought it anyway. Strawberries were on sale for $1.99 and I bought 2. Strawberries were not even on the list. AND since I had $26 that I was using from a gift card I decided to go over the (almost) $4 for the strawberries. (My actually OOP for Kroger was $6.93). I am excited. I am going to call this IN budget, thanks to the gift card!!

Here is the menu for this week:

Monday: One Dish Chicken Skillet, Potatoes
Tuesday: Pizza
Wednesday: Ham Supper at the church building
Thursday: Ham and Swiss Stromboli, Corn
Friday: Chili, Fritos
Saturday: Pork Chops and Rice, Green Beans
Sunday: Leftovers

To see other's menu plans check out Org Junkie! (There are lots of ideas there!)

No comments: