Monday, April 13, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

These next 3 weeks are going to be a little crazy for us so ..... for this week I am just working with THIS week. I spent $35.78 at Kroger and $6.17 at Aldi for a total of $41.95. This is under my $60 budget but I was only planning for 3 meals (2 meals plus Sunday meal at the church building with friends). Anyway, I was hoping for a little less but I suppose almost $20 under budget is still good.

Here is the menu for this week:

Monday: Crunchy Onion Chicken, Broccoli and Cheese
Tuesday: Cheeseburger Meatloaf, Potatoes
Wednesday: Ham Supper at the church building (I know that I said this last week but I got my weeks mixed up which is why I also had to buy for yesterday meal at the building too.)
Thursday: Supper with Family
Friday: Supper with Family
Saturday: Supper at a Wedding
Sunday: Supper with Family

To see other's menu plans check out Org Junkie! (There are lots of ideas there!)

No comments: