Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Yes! I know it is not Monday. We just got back into town Monday evening. I just got my grocery shopping done last night and was too tired to blog it then. And then today I have had 5 children at my house playing and this is the first moment I have gotten since I got up this morning to do it. (All 5 children are asleep - am I a miracle worker or what!? - JK)

I have a 3 week budget of $170 ($10 will be spent next week to get supper the night Chris plays softball). Last week I spent $41.95. This week I spent $22.02 at Aldi and $64.09 at Kroger. So far, that means I have spent $128.06 of my $170 budget. I hope that I can spend very little next week and make up for a little of the money spent on our trip this past weekend.

Here is the menu for this week:

Monday: Supper on the road.
Tuesday: Date night thanks to The Melton family!
Wednesday: Salsa Chicken, Green Beans, Biscuits
Thursday: Tacos, Chips
Friday: Chicken and Tomato Pasta Toss, Lima Beans
Saturday: Spaghetti, Garlic Bread
Sunday: Leftovers and Sandwiches

To see other's menu plans check out Org Junkie! (There are lots of ideas there!)

No comments: