Monday, October 5, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


This week we spent about $42.00. I am very excited by this! YAYAY! I am trying to spend less than $50 so that I have enough to pay for my Angel Food later this month. I think it is going well! :-)

Monday - Steak and Potatoes (an angel food meal - we didn't get to have it last week!)
Tuesday - Eggs, Waffles
Wednesday - Chicken and Greenbeans
Thursday - Grilled Cheese, Ramen Noodles
Friday - Spaghetti, Garlic Bread
Saturday - Hayride at the Rice's House! All I have to bring is Fritos! Yippeee!
Sunday - Lunch will be at State Line Church of Christ - Yummmy! Then we will have a fellowship at Southern Hills after evening worship! Can't wait!

To see other's menu plans check out Org Junkie! (There are lots of ideas there!)

1 comment:

JoniDH said...

Whew! I was beginning to think you weren't going to feed Chris this week! :-)