Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Beautiful Table



Look at how beautiful my table was on Saturday night. It sure is great to have such a wonderful friend whose birthday is only 3 days after mine. Sara Jo and Matt kept Hannah and Justus on Friday night so Chris and I could have a date night for my birthday and we got to keep Cole and Savannah on Saturday night so they could have date night for her birthday.

Perfect.

The kids had so so much fun. It was great!

Yes, can you believe I asked them to smile at me while they were eating? I realized a little too late what a bad idea that was - so I just went with it!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

how sweet

Grandmom said...

What beautiful decorations you have! I remember when I had such beauty at my table. Then when grands and great-grands come it is beautiful again.