Friday, October 30, 2009

Trunk or Treat

We always have the cutest little costumes!! Mr and Mrs Potato Head were a big hit!! And look at my little Reesie Pie being a very serious Spiderman there in the middle!! How cute they all were.

Of course, I am a little bias to a certain couple of cuties.
This little cowgirl being one of them.
(This was my cowgirl costume when I was her age!)
We borrowed some cowboy boots but after seeing her in them, I think she should have some of her own. They were so cute and she loved them. She even walked pretty good in them. I think that might need to be one of her Christmas presents.

Then there was this other little cutie. He was just in his little halloween outfit at first because he could not get in his carseat with his costume on. YES, this outfit is too small but... oh well.
When Chris first put the chicken suit on him he was not very happy.
Then he started getting use to it.
And when he found out people gave him things when he walked around, things were much better.
Our little cowgirl and our little chicken.
What a cute pair.
(Thanks AW for finding the chicken costume!!)

9 comments:

JoniDH said...

The cutest cowgirl and chicken I ever did see!!! I have been waiting ALL day for these - they are adorable!!!!

dgayle said...

How sweet! Sorry I missed them (work). Those two are so precious.

Grandmom said...

Oh, how sweet! What children have to endure for their parents and grands! Two cutie pies!

Wendy said...

Ok, first...Hannah's costume takes me back to when I took her Mommy out trick or treating!!! Love IT!!
And Justus...please don't hate Aunt Wendy for finding the chicken costume!!! I love you and you are sooooo cute in it.
Love you,
Aunt Wendy

Over here, it's me said...

Let's see, the always posing Hannah, and Justus as a chicken. The title of this post should have been "Ham and Eggs".

They both look very nice all dressed up for Tricks and Treats.

Papa Joe

Libby said...

They both look so cute! I love the cowgirl costume. (I don't know how your mom keeps things so nice.) And I've never seen a cuter chicken!! I love it!!

Wendy said...

As I was reminded by Mollie...when we first aquired the "chicken" costume...there was a debate between Chris, Mindy, AW, and Mollie if it was a chicken or a duck and we concluded it was a "Chuck". :)
Love you Jusus,
Aunt Wendy and Mollie

Betty said...

Cutest cowgirl and "chuck" I've ever seen! Glad Justus realized it was fun afterall. So glad they get to trunk or treat. Just too cute!

The Burgess Family said...

awhhhh... looks like they had a blast!