Monday, December 28, 2009

H and W

Look at these sweet girls. When I take them all out, inevitably someone will ask me if they are all mine. I am not sure if they are wondering if I would really have that many children or if they are wondering how close in age they really are.

Whatever they are thinking I always just point to Hannah and Justus and say "those are my children" and then I point to Willa and/or Reese and say "these are mine for the day!" I love them so much. I tell them both they can come over to my house any time, even though they don't really understand what I am saying.


After I take such sweet pictures of them, I then say FUNNY FACES!! Or STICK OUT YOUR TONGUE! and this is what I get.

Aren't they just the cutest!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Oh my goodness.... I am in love with those pictures!!!
I know Hannah is ours because we say so much with our eyes!!! Nannah, Aunt Wendy, Mollie, etc...
Is Hannah an eye roller?
I mean she would have learned it from the best!!!
Love you,
Aunt Wendy