Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Our New House

We invited some friends over for supper and how special do you think Hannah felt when they pulled their pick-up truck in our back yard, all the boys got on either side of it, they got it off the back of the truck and said "Hannah, where do you want it?"

A hand-me-down house to play in outside! WOW!Thank You "R" family. We love you!
It was so nice of you to think of us!

In case you were wondering - Hannah and Justus love it - AND so do all the kids that come over to play! It is wonderful!

4 comments:

JoniDH said...

I LOVE IT!!! What a special, thoughtful gift! Hannah, I can't wait to play in your outside house!

Betty said...

What a nice hand-me-down! Know they are loving it! AND, Hannah got asked where to put it! Such a nice gift! Can I come over to play?

Wendy said...

I think that smile on Hannah's face says it all. What a cool gift and what a cool playhouse!!!

Love you!
Aunt Wendy

Grandmom said...

What wonderful friends to share with you. And what a wonderful fun gift to receive. Thank you friends from great-grandmom