Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving Program

Hannah had a fun day planned at school right before Thanksgiving. A program for all the parents to watch and then a FEAST for everyone. Here is Hannah and Reese before school. They are so cute!Hannah's group was the youngest to sing. They were Turkeys. Their songs were very cute but Hannah said she got beside a "loud boy" and it scared her so she started crying after the first note of the first song and never went back up on stage. She says that now that she knows what is going on, she is going to stay up on stage and sing her songs for her Christmas program. I hope so - we will see.
My class was the next youngest and they were pilgrims. Our class only has one girl in it so the lead teacher thought her and I should make sure she was not alone and dress up like the girl pilgrims too.
The oldest group (PreK) were Indians. They were so adorable. This is a picture of one of my good friend's little girl who did a Wonderful job of being an Indian!
The program was great and very sweet!!!
The food was, of course, really great too!! Yummmy!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I would not have put that picture of myself online.

JoniDH said...

I think the turkey is the cutest I've ever seen - and, Mindy, I think you make a very cute pilgrim!

Mindy said...

Chris, I think you love me more because I would dress up like a pilgrim! :-)

Wendy said...

I know I love you more because you dressed like a pilgrim!!! haha Reese and Hannah are the cutest school girls i have seen in a long time!!
Love you all,
Aunt Wendy

Betty said...

Oh the excitement! turkeys, Indians, and pilgrams! Love all the costumes and pretty girls of ALL ages! Wish I could have seen them in person!