Friday, July 27, 2007

Favorite Friday

This week's Favorite Friday is Favorite Recipe that my mom has given me. My mom has given me a lot of good ones.. AND easy ones too. Those who know me probably won't be surprised to know that my favorite is the one that is the easiest and involves Doritos.

Taco Salad

Ingredients (I am not sure how to make a small amount?)

1 pound of ground beef, browned and drained
3/4 head of lettuce, chopped up
1/3 a big block of cheddar cheese shredded
1/2 a big bag of Doritos, crushed
Catalina Dressing
1 can of sweet corn (optional)
2 medium size tomatoes, chopped up (optional)

Mix lettuce and cheese in big bowl
Add Meat
Add Dressing and mix to taste
Add Doritos to the bowl and mix
If you want corn and/or tomatoes add them also.

Yummmy! It is so good and so easy!

No comments: