Thursday, July 19, 2007

What Do You Think?

I have been thinking of changing up the colors on my blog for a while. I wanted to change it for the Spring if that tells you anything about how long I have been thinking of it. Anyway, I was afraid it was going to be too much trouble. I found this link on someone else's blog that has some really neat templates. Go to Shabby Tulips and see what they have. You can look at examples and they give you really easy instructions on how to get on your blog. It also tells you how to make your own template. I didn't tackle that yet!!

Here are a few hints. Look at how much room it gives for all of your things. I am a little disappointed that some of the titles to my posts now don't fit on one line. Also, I kinda wish I had chosen something that is wider for the actual posts.

Here is the kicker. If you have any links on your blog, a counter, or use google analytics you have to put it all on there again. You do not loose your google analytics stuff, you just have to find the URL for it again. Also, you have to put your links and friends on it again. This is why, once I discovered the things I didn't like about it.. I didn't change it. It takes a while. BUT I really love the BIG polka dots so I am excited about the change for a little while. We will see if I get use to it or not.

What do you think of mine?
Go to the link above and look at the ones they have..
(Click on the words "Shabby Tulips")
Which is your favorite?


I think we should all change it up every once in a while.

3 comments:

4mcknatt's said...

LOVE IT!!

Libby said...

I think it looks great! Glad to know that you didn't lose all the info from google analytics.

JoniDH said...

I like it. Looks cheerful.