Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Happy Birthday, Christopher!

Yesterday was my hubby's birthday. I am so thankful for the day he was born. I know I would not be me without him. He is the most wonderful husband and father me and Hannah could ever ask for.

I found this poem by M Heale that I want to dedicate to my Mr. Chris.

I said a prayer for you today.
I just took a moment to say
With heart felt thankfulness
How much I know I am blessed
With the love so deep and true
That I receive from you.
It may not always show
But, Bubba, I always know
That God gave you to me
And I will ever be
A grateful loving wife
All throughout my life.
I love you with all my heart
And we will never part.
I know this love will last
And so a day will never pass
In which I can not say
I said a prayer for you today.

4 comments:

bettyd said...

Happy Birthday to Chris! He has a wonderful birthday gift everyday having Mindy as his wife! We love you!

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOU, MINDY!!!!

Sara Jo said...

Happy Birthday Chris!

JoniDH said...

Happy Birthday, Chris. You are really loved : )