Saturday, December 22, 2007

Friday Fill In



I found this neat blog that gives you sentences to fill in every Friday. I am a little late but I thought I would still do it for this week. The blog is www.fridayfillins.blogspot.com.

You should try it.

This is #51!
-------------
1. Snow Man.

2. I'm looking forward to Hannah seeing her kitchen on Christmas Morning.

3. Christopher is the best husband ever!

4. One of my favorite old tv shows is The Cosby Show.

5. I'm done with Christmas Shopping. Yippeee!

6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is having days off work with my family at home.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping, tomorrow my plans include seeing Grandmom and Grandpop and Sunday, I want to hang out with the Georges! We are so excited that Luke, Melinda, and Hannah's Uncle Andrew are coming to visit!
-------------
(I filled in the blanks pretending that it was Friday! Maybe my timing will be better next week!)

No comments: