Saturday, December 8, 2007

Santa Clause


Yes, we went to see Santa Clause last weekend.

This is a picture of her happily, and patiently waiting in line to see Santa. While Santa was with other children, Hannah looked at him, Hannah waved at him, Santa waved at her, Hannah said his name, and Hannah was very happy.

When it was Hannah's turn she waved at him again, played with his bells, gave him a high five, and screamed and cried when Daddy left her with him.

Poor girl. She really thought he was alright until daddy wasn't holding her anymore.

2 comments:

JoniDH said...

I don't think I've ever heard Hannah scream. It's okay, Hannah, Santa accepts letters, too!

Over here, it's me said...

When I play Santa for you the only tears will be of joy. I will help you to laugh, play have fun the entrie day.

Papa Joe